Flavia Panetta won the US Open tournament.

Flavia the most in the history of Grand Slam champion for the first time received the honor of becoming, 

Italy's Flavia Panetta tennis women's singles competition by defeating her compatriot Roberta Vinci this year's final Grand Slam US Open became the fatj.
Flavia straight two sets 6-7, 2-6 win it and it was his first Grand Slam title.
The idea of ​​the title in 33 years and six months of age have received.
Flavia the most in the history of Grand Slam champion for the first time after receiving the honor of being abandoned his professional tennis.
the end could not think. " 
      


Flavia ranked the 26th in this tournament, but Roberta Vinci did not have any rank, 

Flavia and Roberta childhood companions and a great set up both in the US Open final for the first time in the first step was taken.
Reaching the final of the first Grand Slam win after Flavia said: "I never thought I would become champion. This is one of my favorite tournament, I love playing here. My team did for me, I'd appreciate them for it and play with his friends was also excellent. We know each other from the time when we were very young, we spent so much time together that we can write a book on my life. ' 
 
To match the well-known Hollywood actor Michael Douglas and his wife Zeta Jones graced with kythrn

The final defeat of the Roberta Vinci said: "This stage was difficult. From the last 24 hours there were many things in my mind. I really very happy to Flavia hun.js player for a long time you know it is difficult to play against. I tried to play my best but played better as Flavia incredible and I must congratulate you.

After the match the two friends hugged each other.

Flavia ranked the 26th in this tournament, but Roberta Vinci did not have any rank. Well Vinci is ranked 43rd in the world rankings, but the women's world number one Serena Williams in the semi-finals by defeating everyone was startled.

No comments:

Post a Comment