"Bollywood does not need to be afraid of big budget movies.

Actor and director Humayun said that the films are so ashamed family on San Bold. If he sees that the Indian film scene if they do remain.
Humayun Saeed BBC Google, which were hanging out talking and he said, 'If we do not know any of the children to see the movie women are all gone. Should know what the film is about and what children see adults. "
Humayun Saeed movie "feel young again, with the release of films across a bar to entry are huge.
Humayun Saeed said, "This movie is a great movie whose taste I, is dance. And that we should not be afraid of making a film that Bollywood movies are big budget. Our films are low budget, but we must keep trying. I hope people will like it and will be happy. "
Humayun said on TV that are not padded Sen, which had initially been very critical.
Hamza Ali Abbasi of San Bold and did not mention how it might be? 

                            
Hamza Ali Abbasi numbers of items of his tough stance have been criticized.
Humayun Saeed Hamza said that the question of the film has different things and they will not participate in this promotion, he said, "Hamza Afridi had worked in the film is my friendship with her But like my brothers. Hamza is going through this man is going through its evolutionary process. Before he came to me was their least one film will now be released. In this they were trying to do an item number also he told me was the audio. "
Humayun said: "Then they mess with me, dear better, and then signed a youth, then it was not so. The idea of ​​the movie you are filming, so I said yes I will do. The protest began and he started working with PTI Then I realized that he still felt that I should not work like that anymore. "
Humayun said that the exposure of the body to the girl at the dance number and I do not mind wearing the clothes fit the body unnecessary exposure should be avoided.

















No comments:

Post a Comment