Australian all-rounder Shane Watson retired from Test cricket.

        Tests from 2005 to the beginning of his career, Watson has played in five Ashes, 

Australian all-rounder Shane Watson, England leg pain due to retire from Test cricket after the brief said.
34-year-old Watson Test average of 35.19 in 59 matches while playing three thousand seven hundred and 31 have scored 75 Test wickets at an average of 33.68, while he also acquired.
Tests from 2005 to the beginning of his career, Watson has played five Ashes series which recently included the Ashes series. Australia in this series of three, two had suffered defeat.
Australian all-rounder Shane Watson says about his retirement, I know it is the right time to move forward. "
He said he knew that his best performance in Tests to achieve the quality of the physical, mental and technical terms which I'll need to go away, do not fight for what is going on inside me any special to the test. '
"What is right for me to judge him and his family, especially with my team I am grateful to Adoor emotional variety." 


Watson said, adding that the last two days, it became clear that much of what decision is right for me, I will probably prbhtryn performance as a whole for their efforts. '
He said, 'I'm not leaving everything, to Australia in Twenty20 and one-day cricket can now. "
Five one-day cricket match against England in the second match of the series Shane Watson was injured. This match Australia won by 64 runs.

No comments:

Post a Comment