Pregnant women at risk of Sugar

Shahid Akbar had diabetes at the age of 24, just as every year thousands of women are victims of this pregnancy.Diabetes UK working organization daybytys UK, according to the women who are pregnant, the hormones in the body to insulin, blood sugar levels to accurately control bar.The company also warned women to ensure that they are healthy to reduce the risk of disease is best treated.Shahida says, 'When I was pregnant and the doctor told me I have diabetes, so I was worried. But I knew that I would have to change. ""I was 18 at this time is the size. In such a situation means you also have to take care of yourself and your baby are going to be. 'Britain's Department of Health, NHS, according to 18 of the 100 women in England and Wales during pregnancy can be affected by diabetes.The symptoms are not always obvious but more urine and blood glucose levels to feel tired two signs.Shahida says, 'Ah, if the Asian family, and if you weigh too much, it increases the risk of disease. "It depends on the doctors that you eat no food or to adopt an integrated system say or do drugs and insulin treatment.If left untreated, the disease that is a threat to the health of both mother and child. It may possibly complications at birth, the child may be overweight and emergency surgery may be needed. There is also the risk of miscarriage.Diabetes causes
    
Medical Expert"My kids were a little bit more because when you have a higher risk of diabetes if their birth was through the operation."The company's senior medical advisor for Diabetes UK says the Libyan dialing when you are suffering from diabetes during pregnancy, midwives or nurses, so you constantly need to be consulted. ""To know that you are healthy, the doctor will give you diabetes to check the device and use it to teach you. '
In many cases after childbirth sugar level goes back to normal. But the researchers from the Institute of Diabetes UK says the gestational diabetes, type II diabetes is likely. Shahida is also the case at the moment is stepping into the 40s.Lifestyle change radicallyShahida says "Diabetes has changed my life. 'I want to stay at home. I do not worry about exercise, but when I learned of my condition, I have stopped eating fast food and rice.


                                                  How the body controls blood sugar 

"It needs a lot of exercise and excitement, but I have reduced my weight and size reduced from 18 to 12 am there. '"Every day I go to the gym, exercise machines and about 40 minutes to walk too much. '"I do not in themselves more strongly, but I still go to the gym two or three times a week. '"I'm just trying to stay active or be active."'Slavic area in which I live, there is a community group and we will take u to aerobic organize sports activities every week. "Type II diabetes in people of South Asian origin, and six times the risk of other diseases such as heart disease are greater.South Asians in general than those of the people likely to die early from heart disease is more.Experts do not know why, but the diet, lifestyle and body fat may be present.Institute of Diabetes UK says the mother during pregnancy, gestational diabetes, you are prone to type II diabetes in the mother and baby is more vulnerable.Shahida says' disease in old age has changed me completely. ""Sometimes the children drink, but it is difficult to try and encourage their children to exercise in order to reduce the risk of diabetes.'I'll try it once a week for health Mandra definitely cause of diabetes testing. "

No comments:

Post a Comment