"If I win the refugees to go back.

           Speaking at a rally in New Hampshire, he said: "If I win, they will go back."How can change the truth?My job is not to defend Obama: Donald Trump"A Muslim should not be president of the United States'Donald Trump's statement is contrary to his previous statements, when he told the US channel Fox News last month that the US should take more refugees.Ken Tuesday while addressing the audience at the high school, Donald Trump says, "I have heard that we want two million Syrians. Listen, they may be Iraqi. "Syrian refugees army of two million people, calling his remarks "I am informed that as the mass migration are coming from Syria, and I will win, I win If they come back. "

    
I am informed that as the mass migration are coming from Syria, and I will win, I win, they will go back
    
Donald TrumpDonald Trump believes that immigrants have made the theme of his campaign, he promised to build the southern border also have cedar.The gyrrjstrd the Mexican immigrants, drug dealers, criminals, and to rap 'was declared.The idea from the start of the conflict in Syria in 2011 by the United States in 1500 Syrians had allowed resettlement.The Democrats, including Hillary Clinton, the US ten thousand 65 thousand Syrians have expressed a desire to increase.US Secretary of State John Kerry to refugees from around the world have indicated, according to their number increased from 70 thousand to 85 thousand next year and the year 2017 will reach one million.

No comments:

Post a Comment