I want to get the support of fans.

This Djokovic tenth Grand Slam title overall. Earlier this year he won the Australian Open and Wimbledon, but they were defeated in the final of the French Open, 


The Sun last Grand Slam tournament of the year in the US Open final in a tough competition since Novak Joko Roger Federer 4-6, 7-5, 4-6 and 4-6 to beat won his third Grand Slam this year.
This Djokovic tenth Grand Slam title overall. Earlier this year he won the Australian Open and Wimbledon, but they were defeated in the final of the French Open.
Federer in the US Open final to Djokovic fans expressed their displeasure was mocked.
The Djokovic said: "I came here to win the support of the fans and I hope that in the future I will support."
He also confessed that US Open final against fans of their game was interrupted.
Djokovic According obvious that three hours and 20 minutes into the match Downs come up and you have to interrupt your game, but the main thing is to focus on your game and remember that the How come you are here? '
Federer, Djokovic said after the match I sit here and I can not criticize the fans.
Novak Djokovic said after his victory, Roger, who has been praised. He still improve for the better, and my respect for them. When you know that your competition is the best player you have to play well to win the evening for me and it was incredible. "
Roger Federer said after the match: "It is good competition, but probably not tonight! Playing together is always difficult and I think we both about yourself and a better knowledge of one another will come along. '
17-time Grand Slam winner Federer said before the match, Novak year has been phenomenal and we can play even if the match is a lot. "

No comments:

Post a Comment